So recently my Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant mask (reviewed here) is nearly all gone! I’ve loved using the product and I was going to buy another one but there are so many different exfoliating masks/treatments on the market I figured I might try a new one. So here’s a list of all the ones I’ve read about that I want to try.
1. Alpha H Liquid Gold
A multi action formula enriched with silk proteins, licorice extract and Glycolic acid. It works to jump-start the skin’s metabolism, tightening enlarged pores and giving a brighter, clearer complexion.
- This is my dream product, I really want to try this and having done a fair bit of research I’ve read nothing but amazing reviews for this product!
- Available on BeautyBay.com at £31.50 for 100 ml.
2. Ren Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask
‘A combination of fruit acids complex and papain enzyme from the papaya fruit, that gives a gentle yet effective exfoliating peel. If you have congested, mature, post acne scarring or blemished skin this will leave your skin in optimum health’
- So my skin has recently been recovering from a horrible bout of acne and I’ve been left with a few scars which have been fading away thanks to my Manuka honey, cinnamon and nutmeg facemask but I still feel like a mask like this will really make the process a lot quicker and give it a healthy glow that it needs.
Available on lookfantastic.com at £27.00
3. Pixi Glow Tonic
So this product has recently become quite popular in the beauty blogosphere and after reading excellent reviews it has quickly become one of the top products on my beauty list. It is described as a dupe for P50 but a cheaper version. It works to tone, firm and tighten skin whilst exfoliating dead skin cells away with Glycolic acid.
- It’s not available online but there is a store in Fouberts Place, London and there is a number you can call to order over the phone.
Telephone: 020-7287-7211 £16.00
4. Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask
‘This is a fast-acting mask which aims to revitalize dull skin.It contains camphor oil and which hazel to help give your skin a natural-looking radiance’
- I love that this product requires you to leave the mask on for 30 seconds which results in an instant radiant glow. Great for when you are short on time but need a quick skin boost!
Available on Lizearle.com at £14.00 for 50ml pump
5. Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel
Contains Papaya and Pineapple fruit enzyme action which will smooth, brighten and clarify your complexion. The formula is non-granular, gentle and works by dissolving dead skins cells without rubbing.
- I’m not usually keen on fruity smelling masks only because I don’t really feel like they’re doing much but this has the fruity smelling aspect, gently exfoliates and dissolves dead skin cells away which is great.
Available on lookfantastic.com at £29.50
6. Oskia Renaissance Mask
Contains natural fruit acids (AHA’s) including passion fruit, grape and pineapple fruit acids which work to gently exfoliate the epidermis and decongested pores. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving the skin soft, toned and smooth. Not to mention the beautiful rose scent!
- This just sounds amazing, I love the scent of roses so this is just a dreamy relaxing mask for me!
Available on lookfantastic.com at £48.50
7. Dr Manuka Bee Venom Mask
With purified bee venom and UMF this mask is a deep penetrating skin renewal treatment that nurtures, regenerates & assists with the renewal of damaged skin cells.
- I really love Manuka honey so this product is just perfect for me!
Available on HollandandBarrett.com at £49.99
8.Glam Glow Mud Mask
A 10 minute mask aims to give you a ‘Noticeable 3 day glow from skin collagen synthesis, diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, leaves skin smooth and soft and multi level resurfacing exfoliation and even out skin tone’
- Again a quick 10 minute mask, great for when you’re in a rush. I’ve read great reviews about this mask as well!
Available on beautyflashshop.co.uk at £38.50
Have you tried any these masks/treatments? Any recommendations?