Ok girlies, I’ve been so excited all day about my new find! But first let me just fill you in on how I came across my new product.
Lately I noticed that my hair was feeling a bit rough, dry and just a mess really. My current hair care routine is a complete nightmare and I just can’t seem to get my hair to do what I want it do! I did a bit of research online about different intensive hair masks and a stumbled across some excellent reviews for macadamia hair mask. After reading some of these reviews I just had to buy some. I went onto amazon and thought I’d better start off small, so I bought a 30ml sachet of the macadamia hair mask.
This is how I used it.
1. Firstly I washed my hair as usual and towel dried it leaving it slightly damp. I used about half the sachet and massaged the mask to end the ends of my hairs paying particular about attention to the ends and they are the most damaged and dry part of my hair. I made sure that all my hair was covered apart from my scalp.
2. The directions on the packet says to leave in your hair for about 7 minutes but due to the condition of my hair I left it in for about 20 to 25 minutes.
3. Once my 20 minutes were up and rinsed the conditioner out of my hair. (Ensure that all the conditioner gets rinsed out).
4. First of all, as I was washing the conditioner out if my hair, I could feel a difference instantly. My hair felt incredibly smooth and soft.
5. When I combed my hair the comb just glided through my hair, no tangles which was amazing results for me as my hair is a nightmare to comb are I wash it normally.
6. Lastly when my hair dried completely; naturally as well I didn’t need to use any heat appliances which once again is absolutely amazing results for me as my hair normally turns all frizzy but after this product it was smooth, frizz free not to mention smells bloody amazing! Even now as I’m writing this I can’t help but take a whiff of my hair as it smells just beautiful and feels ultra smooth!
Overall, I am absolutely in love with product, although I have only used it the once, after I publish this I’m going to jump online and get a bigger tub of this beautiful product. But I guess after months of neglecting my hair now it’s time to give it a good treat to bring it back to being beautiful.
If all you ladies are looking for a new hair product to try or you’re still searching for a hair mask for extremely dry hair I urge you to go out and try this. You can grab a small sachet on amazon for a few Quid, well worth the money! It is on the pricey side but I definitely think it worth ever penny.
It would be lovely to hear your Experiences (good and bad) with this product so please comment and let me know your thoughts!